Bookings are now live for our 2022
QEC Practitioner Certification training.
This global training now has participants in over 25 countries. Particularly effective as an online healing modality, QEC is an attractive borderless practice - allowing you to work with clients all around the world. Upon successful completion you’ll qualify as a QEC practitioner, skilled in a profoundly-effective modality that can stand alone or integrate seamlessly into other ways of working.
Training Programme 10: April 2022 I Sold out
Training Programme 11: June 2022 I Booking closed
Training Programme 12: September 2022 I Book now
Training Programme 13: September 2022 I Book now
Become a Certified QEC Practitioner
Online, 20-week intensive training course presented
live by Dr Melanie Salmon
Dedicated personal supervisor to guide and support
Start your practice as a QEC practitioner, able to help
clients all around the world.
Access Dr Salmon’s comprehensive post-graduate
support and advanced trainings. Learn more
NEXT AVAILABLE TRAINING
14 September 2022
8 places remaining
What you’ll learn
Introduction to Gestalt
Dialogue and the i-thou relationship
The dialogic relationship is a sacred relationship, characterised by deep respect and equality. You’ll learn that your role as therapist is not to try to ‘fix’ your client. It is to listen without manipulation, embracing them fully and feeding-back what you have heard. This principle of Gestalt dictates that when we are truly heard, healing takes place naturally.
QEC works to change limiting belief systems. The best way to uncover the core of the issue you’d like to work on is to sit with a therapist who understands Gestalt and who knows how to listen. Listening encourages your client to open up. In turn, they become more aware of things they were previously unaware of. Change is not possible without awareness.
This is a way of engaging with your client that notices the tiny things that can bring about awareness. For example, you may see a tear forming. This approach would lead you to say “I’m noticing a tear forming” - instead of “I notice you are sad”. The tear may bring awareness to the client who says “Yes, it’s a tear of frustration”. Sharing in minute detail is a very powerful way to raise awareness.
Introduction to QEC
The science behind QEC
Using the latest understandings to work effectively with the subconscious, including:
• The science of how our thoughts and beliefs are shaped by our external environment
• How our thoughts directly influence our biology and our health
• How our thoughts and beliefs determine our everyday experience of the world
• The importance of working with the subconscious mind
• How to ‘re-wire’ the neural pathways in our brain
• Why we repeat negative patterns of behaviour and how to permanently break them
• The role of the placebo and nocebo effects
• The power of heart-brain coherence to relieve stress and improve health
• Simple ways to create the optimal (gamma) brain wave state for lasting change
The QEC methodology
Combining the most effective tools into a simple, practical and powerful method, including a basic understanding of the principles of Gestalt psychotherapy.
How to heal from stress and trauma
In this section, you will learn about:
• What causes stress - and how to reduce our stress levels safely, simply and effectively
• How early childhood experiences create a blueprint for the rest of our lives
• Vital information for healthy parenting - what is needed during crucial childhood years
• How to use QEC to avoid ‘passing on’ limiting belief systems to our children
• Simple and complex PTSD in children and adults - and how to begin the healing process using QEC
• The power of QEC to heal ‘core wounds’
• The true nature of addictions - what they are, where they come from and how to heal from them
Creating the life you want
Understanding the physics behind the law of attraction, following your excitement, what abundance means and how to use QEC to manifest the life you wish to experience.
• Levels of consciousness and how to change our emotional state
• How to attract to us the experiences we prefer
• Understanding the scarcity mentality and how to replace it with abundance
Case study sessions (x12)
This is where it gets fun! You will be working with case studies weekly over the next 3 months, with non-paying clients.
• It’s an intensive, practical learning.
• Each week you’ll share your notes with your supervisor, so that they can offer the best support possible.
Weekly peer practice
Each week for the full 3 months, you’ll work with peers from your group - using the sessions together to practice QEC.
Twice per month, you will meet your group and supervisor online to provide feedback on your case studies.
Live practice and supervision with Dr Salmon
Twice per month, Dr Salmon will present a short lecture on a specific topic, e.g. anger. After the lecture, you’ll move into ‘breakaway rooms’ to practice, under the supervision of Dr Salmon and her supervisors.
Advanced seminars videos on core QEC topics (x12)
Over 3 months, participants are required to learn from our pre-recorded Advanced Training Seminars. These 12 videos are presented by QEC founder, Dr Melanie Salmon and cover a range of advanced topics essential to your learning process. All videos are available for you to watch for one year.
• Topic 1: Seeing new clients
• Topic 2: Peeling the onion
• Topic 3: Money, scarcity and abundance
• Topic 4: Allergies
• Topic 5: Chronic inflammatory conditions
• Topic 6: Pain and sleep disturbances
• Topic 7: Cancer and life-threatening illnesses
• Topic 8: Depression, despair, grief and shame
• Topic 9: Relationship issues
• Topic 10: Adult trauma
• Topic 11: Childhood trauma
• Topic 12: Working with addictions
What you get
56x hours of live
92x hours of
1x digital certificate
Access to professional supervision
Access to Advanced Specialty
Access to live online seminars
with Dr Salmon
1x digital QEC
Next available trainings
An incredible life-changing experience. Highly recommended. The training was fun and easy to follow. I am astounded that such a simple technique can produce such profound results!
Frequently asked questions
What are the prerequisites to train in QEC?
Anyone can train in QEC. We have had everyone from psychotherapists to medical doctors and people in the business world and even those with no prior training, come along and train in QEC. There are no prerequisites.
How long is the full training programme?
19 weeks excluding breaks.
How many people are there per training programme?
12 per training. You will be placed into groups of 4 for group practicum work, with one dedicated supervisor.
Is the entire training programme online?
Yes, everything is online, via zoom.
Am I guaranteed to certify at the end of the training?
No, but 90% of trainees so far have certified.
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, we do. You can read our full refund policy by clicking on the link in the footer of this website.
Is there support, post-certification?
There is lots of support for you once you have qualified as a QEC practitioner: 1. Supervision groups: To support QEC Practitioners with their client work, as well as personal process. 2. Continuous learning: Live, online seminars with Dr Salmon to use QEC effectively with specific issues such as working with emotional states (such as anger), overcoming grief, working with toxic shame, unlocking creativity, and more. 3. Advanced Specialty Training with Dr Salmon: 6 - 12 courses that delve deeper into critical topics for QEC. Two courses that have already run, or are currently running are: AST01: Crisis, Trauma and Addiction and AST02: Working with Medical Conditions. 4. There are also many QEC Practitioner Forums and platforms to connect, plus our video channels filled with videos on topics specially for practitioners.