Our wonderful, global team of certified QEC practitioners are available for sessions both, online and in person. Select your preferences below to connect with the right practitioner for you.
- YOUR QEC PRACTITIONERS:
Simon YearwoodSanta Cruz AlmodovarPortugalQEC Practitioner Advance Certification - Trauma and Addiction, QEC training supervisor, Family Constellation facilitator, tantric live coach+351 960190892SESSIONS: In person, OnlineLANGUAGE: EnglishABOUT Simon
I offer QEC coaching sessions that are practical and solution focused. My approach is to enable you to find solutions to your current problems and to have hopes and goals for the future to:
• Have deeper love and intimacy in your lives – with both yourself and with others;
• Enable work on problems such as addiction, fear, shame, trauma and depression;
• Recognize when your wounds get triggered in your daily life and learn to feel the fear and pain that comes up when you get triggered;
• Reconnect with your essential life energy and discover your hidden beauty inside;
• Learn tools to relate and communicate consciously.
As part of my own QEC process I have worked toxic shame and childhood conditioning as well as past traumas that I experienced at boarding school in the UK. Gradually peeling back my own defensive layers through QEC and the Learning Love therapy combined with body and movement work I have found wonderful ways to gain more freedom and a profound joy in my life. I share this with others through what I learn and teach it in my workshops and sessions. QEC has changed my life and I see it changing others who I am fortunate enough to work with.
I specialise in working with people with addictions and relationship issues and would love to hear from you. I offer a free connect and evaluate session to outline the best way to work together and for you to ask any questions before we engage in any paid work.